To add a new content area:
- Click on the plus sign in the circle in the top left corner of the left-hand side menu. (see Screenshot of add menu item button)
- Choose the Content Area.
- Name Content Area and a check box that says Make Available to Users.
- The new link is added to the bottom of the menu--click on it to go to the new content area.
- Proceed with adding RedShelf link using the Build Content button.
- The menu item can be moved by dragging up or down.
For instructors of distance courses supported by the College of Continuing Studies, CCS tech support can also help.