Blackboard Natively Built Syllabi:
- If your syllabus is Natively built as separate Items in the course (Not a PDF or an HTML page), follow the steps below.
- You, as the instructor, have the ability to edit each of the separate syllabus items by hovering over the title of the Item and selecting Edit from the dropdown button.
- You may also e-mail us any changes you would like made to the syllabus.
- Copy/Paste each section of the syllabus into a Word Document and highlight any changes you make.
- Then, e-mail the updated Word document to Online Course Technical Support.
- If your syllabus is in HTML format (Not a PDF or Natively built as independent Items in the course), follow the steps below.
- Open your syllabus, highlight the entire document, then copy/paste it into a Word Document.
- Once in the document you may make any changes you need, but please highlight any new information you added or edits you have made, then e-mail the edited document to Online Course Technical Support.
- Update requests will be handled in the order they are received and depending on volume may take up to 48 hours to be completed.
- For information regarding the OSM system and how to create your syllabus please visit the OSM Syllabus Instructions area of the OIRA site or the main OSM page. We at Online Course Technical Support do not have access to these and therefore cannot edit these syllabi.
- Once you have finished creating your syllabus contact Online Course Technical Support with the updated link to your syllabus and we will ensure the syllabus links within the course are updated as well.