The Test Availability Exceptions allow you to add specific exceptions for students or groups of students taking the assessment. For instance, you can set different Display After/Display Until dates, set a different number of possible attempts, or allow for either more or less time for an assessment.
To set these, click "Add User or Group" and select the student/students who need the exceptions. They should appear in the area directly below.
Once the student's name appears under Test Availability Exceptions, you can change the following setting solely for them:
- Attempts - The number of attempts they have for the assessment.
- Timer - The amount of time they have to complete the assessment.
- Availability - The "Display After" and "Display Until" dates for the assessment.
- Force Completion - If checked, students are only allowed a one-time entrance into the assessment. They cannot pause and resume later.
- Restrict Location - Only allow certain IP addresses to access the assessment. We leave this unchecked.