If you are unable to locate your course in Blackboard, there are a few possible solutions:
1) Check myBama to confirm that you are enrolled in the course.
- If myBama indicates that you are enrolled, continue to the next solution.
2) The course has not yet been made visible in Blackboard
- Most courses open the day classes start for each semester (unless instructed otherwise by the professor of the course).
- If the semester has started and your course is still not showing up, you may contact Online Course Technical Support.